Monday, February 20, 2012

An introduction.

I thought that perhaps today would be the day that I would start writing more. I have a certain anxiety when it comes to putting pen to paper and, the only way I can think to combat said anxiety, is to make a mockery of it by writing as often as I can.

Evidently this thought has crossed my mind before because when I entered 'blogger' into the Google tab of Chrome, it automatically came up with this previously constructed blog. I found, to my horror, that I also must of lacked all imagination then and named this blog, All in a Dai's work. It is really upsetting to me that I thought that was cute or something at one point.

Anyway, apologies to everyone for the corniness, but it stays.

I'm currently unemployed and trying to figure out what I want to be doing with my life. So, in the meantime, I'll cook, bake, knit, crochet, find bodies of water, and walking trails and document some of it.

I'm off to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment